Sunday, April 9, 2017

Easter Egg Treat Packets

Easter is coming up fast. We're getting geared up to finish our last week of school before spring break and before heading down to spend Easter with my parents. Before we do I wanted to get one last Easter craft in with the boys.



This craft was inspired by some adorable bunny surprise packets I saw on Craft with MomFor this craft we used an egg pattern instead of bunnies and laced them together with yarn.



I prepped the eggs for the boys and they got started on decorating them with watercolors.



You can decorate the eggs with markers, crayons, or color pencils as well.



After the eggs dried we laced up one side. Then we stuffed them with chocolate eggs and jelly beans and laced up the other side. You can use ribbon if you prefer, but a flat ribbon tends to twist - especially as little fingers are doing the work. I recommend yarn or string.



Here's the egg pattern I used.

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment